CRIISDC 2016 WORKSHOP
Creativity and Innovation in Information Systems in the Developing Countries
We are happy to announce the CRIISDC2016 - Creativity and Innovation in Information Systems in the Developing Countries Workshop included in the AFRICOMM 2016 conference (6-8 December 2016, Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso)!
The CRIISDC2016 workshop aims to cover aspects of the introduction and use of creative processes in information systems in the Developing Countries as well as issues related to creativity, as exemplified by the fundamentals, creative techniques and creative methods.
During the workshop, we can explore further co-operation possibilities and discuss proposals related to creativity in different areas of information systems design, development and operation in the Developing Countries.
Topics (not limited):
- Creativity in Information Systems Planning
- Creativity in e-Governance, e-Infrastructure, and e-Business
- Creativity in Agile Systems Development
- Creative computing and teaching/ learning
- Creative Information Systems
- Creative support Tools
- Innovation, creativity and HCI
- Decision making in adaptive organizations. Contexts for innovative Information Systems
- Innovative frameworks for improving the learning and creativity in the Developing Countries;
- Creative Support Systems (CSS)
- Creative software engineering support. New models for Information Systems development
- Embedding knowledge in information systems. Facilitating environments for IS planning
- Creative support for cooperative decision making.
- Creativity and innovation for sustainability.
- Supporting community innovation and creativity for innovative Information Systems.
- Rich language and multimedia for creativity support.
- Impact of creativity, organizational, economic and social issues on initiatives to improve the distributed learning, memory and cognition;
- Creative strategies and approaches to support knowledge transfer and diffusion;
- Theories and multi-level analyses of creativity-related impact in the Developing Countries;
Paper Submission & Instructions:
We warmly invite you to submit a paper to the CRIISDC 2016.
- CRIISDC 2016 accepts introductory and advanced proposals in Creativity in Information Systems area.
- All submitted papers will be reviewed by, at least, two Program Committee members.
- Submissions should present novel ideas, designs, techniques, systems, tools, evaluations, scientific investigations, methodologies, social issues or policy issues relating (but not limited) to workshop’s topics.
Papers should be formatted according to Africomm 2016 instructions (http://africommconference.org/2016/show/authors-kit) via Confy submission system (http://africommconference.org/2016/show/initial-submission) in CRIISDC 2016 track (http://confy.eai.eu/#conftrack-overview/conf/52234/cid/52056)
- Deadline for full text papers submission: 15 August 2016 (FINAL)